Since 2008, the Institute for Social Design has provided leading edge speaking, teaching, training, consulting and advisory services to enterprises, academic institutions, consultancies and entrepreneurs around the world. We have brought workshops, executive education, bootcamps, labs, roundtables, lectures and keynotes to clients such as Microsoft, Deloitte, Diageo, Procter & Gamble, Wellpoint, Georgia Tech, Lund University and the World Economic Forum. We have delivered content in locations such as Egypt, United States, Canada, UK, Italy, England, Brasil, Australia, Japan, South America and China. Our programs and custom tailored events imbue vital new thinking and skillsets that enhance collaboration, enhance development and inspire innovation. Our content promotes a shared cross disciplinary fluency and fuels more effective collaboration, optimal outcomes and sustainable growth.
Institute for Social Design is expanding. We are seeking facilitators and subject matter experts worldwide to facilitate company sessions and retreats as well as to lead programs on topics such as Design Thinking, Empathic Thinking™®, Social Design®, Value(s) Thinking, Funnel Thinking® and other branded principles and practices in your local area and/or in worldwide markets. We will review every application and get in touch with you as soon as we have a relevant opportunity.
Participation will vary based upon client workload. If you are interested please submit an application and we will get in touch with you to discuss the best ways for you to be involved in the Social Design community.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in your technical area and are an expert in your specific field
- You are passionate about education and enjoy facilitating and presenting to a group
Skills and Competencies
- Presentation and/or Facilitation Skills
- Client and Audience Empathy
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills and Inspiring Presentation/Educational/Advisory Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Academic Affiliations a Plus
- Intuitive and Creative Problem Solving
- Consultative Techniques